Short-Term Disability Support - Work Transitions
LifeSolutions’ Work Transitions program uses a collaborative approach to support you throughout your short-term disability leave as well as your return to work. All services are at no cost and are completely confidential.
The Work Transitions process includes:
- Upon referral or at your request, a dedicated Work Transitions specialist will contact you to discuss our services.
- With your consent, the Work Transitions staff will communicate with your disability manager.
- You and your Work Transitions specialist will develop a program together designed to meet your specific needs.
Work Transitions Services may include:
- Assistance in navigating medical and social support services
- Referrals to appropriate health care professionals
- Locating appropriate resources for the many issues faced during your time of leave, such as child care centers, quality care for a loved one, transportation services, and much more.
- If you are worried about finances or legal matters, family or personal concerns, child or elder care support, we will connect you with financial or legal services, a stress specialist, open child care vacancies, and a host of other resources.
- If you are feeling anxious about returning to work, or need some reassurance about what to expect, we can put together a plan to help you make a smooth transition back to your job.
If you would like to learn more about our Work Transitions program, call us toll-free at
1-866-918-1594. We answer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.